Who we are
Our website address is: https://thelovelyflowershop.com. “My Lovely Wedding Flowers & Ornamental Plants Trading L.L.C” maintains the www.thelovelyflowershop.com Website (“Site”). Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to My Lovely Wedding Flowers & Ornamental Plants Trading L.L.C, also known as The Lovely Flower Shop. Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Lovely Flower Shop.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The Lovely Flower Shop collects certain data regarding the usage of the website. We collect data to help us understand how users like you are engaging with our website so we can better serve you and provide you with a better user experience. Data that is collected includes the type of browser you are using, the length of the visit to our website, how you got here (your referrer), and other non-personally identifiable information.
If you interact with our website — e.g. by making a purchase, filling out a contact form, reviewing a product — you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information. This information is gathered to help assist you or complete your transaction, and may include information such as:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card Number (if you are making a purchase)
- Detailed instructions on how to deliver your product
In such cases, you have the option of providing us with this information. If you do not feel comfortable sharing this with us, you don’t have to — but please be aware that we may not be able to carry out your transaction in this case.
If you make a purchase, make a comment, or review a product on this website, please be aware that in addition to the data you provide us with, your IP address and browser user agent string are also recorded to help detect spam.
We have integrated Google Analytics on this website, which is a service that is operated by Google Inc. Through Google Analytics, we gather, collect, and analyze data about the behavior of visitors to this website, and also how visitors found this website (aka “referrers”).
The information that is collected from you may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit when you are on your website, the time and date of your visit, how long you spend viewing our website, and other data. This is collected by Google. Google truncates certain types of data, like your IP address, before it enters the report, meaning we are unable to see your full IP address via Google Analytics.
Further information and Google‘s applicable privacy regulations can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We use Facebook Pixel on our website. This is a tracking code that allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook, and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements. The pixel works by recording information via cookies, such as the device you used to access our website. We may also use the pixel to create custom audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and create retargeting advertisement campaigns.
Facebook uses data it gathers from our use of the pixel, along with data it gathers from other sources, for uses including, but not limited to:
- Improving the targeting advertisements displayed on its website
- Improving its systems
- Providing measurement services to third parties that use Facebook’s advertising services
Our website uses a variety of cookies — small bits of data stored in your web browser — to perform. Here are some of the cookies that we use and what they do:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you add a product(s) to your online basket, cookies are used to save those items in your basket and determine when those contents change.
- Facebook pixel: outlined above, the Facebook pixel works using cookies.
- Google Analytics: outlined above, Google collects data about you and your visit using cookies. Google may transfer the information it collects to third parties via a technical procedure. You may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Most modern browsers have the ability to block cookies, however, we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly if you do this.
Links + embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may also link to other, third party websites that we are not affiliated with. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party site we link to. Please contact these entities directly if you have questions about their privacy policies.
Who we share your data with
We may send information about you to other parties to help us fulfill your order with us and to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
Password Resets: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Delivery/Shipping Details: if you make a purchase through our website, the delivery/shipping information you provide us with may be shared with our driver or courier service to help deliver your product.
Credit Card/Debit Card Details: all personally identifiable information will not be stored, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your order history may be retained by us for up to 5 years for tax purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including regularly reviewing our technology to maintain security, using SSL/HTTPS throughout the site, and only sharing your data with those who have a need to know.
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Do Not Track disclosure
Some browsers may have a “Do Not Track” feature. Please note: our website is not currently set up to respond to any “Do Not Track” browser settings that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal or non-personally identifiable information.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible and, if necessary, reset your password and/or delete your account.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be changed and updated at our sole discretion, without notifying you. You are encouraged to visit this page often to be updated of any changes.
If you have questions about this policy, please reach out to email@example.com
Last updated: June 1, 2021