We want you to enjoy your flowers for as long as possible, so we have a few tips that will keep them fresh and lovely for a little longer.
- When your flowers arrive they will not be 100% full of water (because we want to avoid spillage during delivery) so top your flowers up with chilled water.
- Keep your flowers nice and comfy out of direct sunlight. Cooler the better!
- Snip the end of the stems at an angle and change the water daily.
- Make sure the water is clear and no leaves are in the water. Cleaner the better!
- We always try and include a few stems which are great for pressing. so why not try placing a flower or two between some paper in the middle of a heavy book? It’s fun! Keep an eye on our social media for more pressing